WELCOME TO FACTORY

NEW PRODUCTS

We are excited to offer amazing deals on our new products, giving our customers the opportunity to save money while experiencing the latest and greatest in technology.

Learn more

Design you'll 💛 quality


+480

Start growing

with Willow.

Happy Customer

APPLICATION

We are greatly appreciated in a variety of different markets throughout the world.

Garbage bin

Luggage Handling

Medical

Tool cabinet

Tool cabinet

Tool cabinet

Trolley

Workshop

FAQ

I am an AI language model developed by NetEase, an internet technology company based in China. I am not a manufacturing or trading company myself, but I can provide information and assistance on various topics. How can I assist you today?
We are a manufacturing company with a factory spanning 6000m2. We specialize in producing various products and aim to provide high-quality goods to our customers. Our expansive facility allows us to efficiently carry out production processes and meet the demands of our clients.
This is a frequently asked question?
Thank you for the invitation! We appreciate your warm welcome and would love to visit your factory in Zhongshan city, Guangdong. Being just 1.5 hours away from Guangzhou, it is convenient for us to plan a visit. We look forward to scheduling a visit soon to explore your facilities and learn more about your production processes.
This is a frequently asked question?
Thank you for your interest in our products. We are happy to provide free samples, and we kindly request that you cover the freight costs. To proceed, please provide us with your express account details such as DHL, UPS, or TNT. We appreciate your cooperation and look forward to hearing from you.
This is a frequently asked question?
We require a 30% deposit prior to shipment, with the remaining 70% to be paid before delivery. Alternatively, we also accept payment through a Letter of Credit (L/C).
This is a frequently asked question?
The usual lead time for caster samples is 3-7 days, while trial orders typically take 7-15 days. For mass production, the time required is around 20-25 days. However, the exact duration depends on the quantity and availability of stock.
This is a frequently asked question?
We offer three options for our services. Option 1 involves building molds and fixtures based on your sample or technical drawings. Option 2 includes adding your logo on the fork or wheel. Option 3 allows us to pack the casters in your branded carton. The minimum order quantity (MOQ) for each size is 1000 pieces.
This is a frequently asked question?
Our company maintains a rigorous quality control system, implementing a comprehensive series of caster tests prior to shipment. These tests ensure that our casters meet the highest standards of performance and durability. By adhering to this strict quality control process, we guarantee that our customers receive products of the utmost quality and reliability.

Customer services

Sell on waimao.163.com

电话